Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Really enjoyed today's game with 5 really fantastic goals. Bobb's being the pick of the bunch due to Kev's pass and Bobb's brilliant control where he needed composure and deft feet to finish. Really feel for the academy forwards to get a league goal is an important step in their development especially when it's a winner. It will not only give Bobb a boost but will help the rest of the squad trust him.

I thought Kevin was going to slip a disc with his effort to take that shot with his right foot and as he hit it I thought it was a poor decision as he didn't get as much power as he would have done from a left foot shot. Clearly I'm an idiot and Kevin should never be doubted. I really really really hope that one day Kevin starts and finishes a Champions League final with a couple of assists and a goal. His talent deserves it.

Also encouraging to see Kevin and Foden on the pitch together. I hope Pep keeps our two best attackers in the team.

Walker got a little exposed on both goals but I think playing against such a low and effective block means we have to keep him high up and is a risk we have to take.

gina-carano-sexy.gif
who is she?

i think that's the fittest pair of knickers i've ever seen.

This does feel a pivotal moment in the season, but our defence just isn't great currently, especially Gvardiol who's a square peg in a round hole, doing him no favours!
Just not a left back, and to be fair he didn't play left back today, it was more left winger, but there are games we just can't afford to play 244 like first half today. We could easily have lost today by half time, had they had beter finishing, and most of it was down to bothe full backs being too far forward.

Just back, great day, just a few observations.
1. Where the fuck did 8 minutes added time come from, even Newcastle fans we spoke to couldn’t understand it
2. Only 3 minutes in the second half, despite all their time wasting
3. Does anyone have a clip of the challenge on Doku before their goal. Even from up high it looked like a free kick to us
4. Rodri gets taken out just outside their box, no yellow, Silva 30 seconds later with a similar foul rightly gets a yellow. WTF.
5. The injury to Ederso, don’t get me started on the liner. Since when is a yard offside, 45 yards from goal, a tight decision as well as an immediate goal scoring opportunity. It isn’t so put your flag up
6. KDB, welcome back

Really enjoyed today's game with 5 really fantastic goals. Bobb's being the pick of the bunch due to Kev's pass and Bobb's brilliant control where he needed composure and deft feet to finish. Really feel for the academy forwards to get a league goal is an important step in their development especially when it's a winner. It will not only give Bobb a boost but will help the rest of the squad trust him.

I thought Kevin was going to slip a disc with his effort to take that shot with his right foot and as he hit it I thought it was a poor decision as he didn't get as much power as he would have done from a left foot shot. Clearly I'm an idiot and Kevin should never be doubted. I really really really hope that one day Kevin starts and finishes a Champions League final with a couple of assists and a goal. His talent deserves it.

Also encouraging to see Kevin and Foden on the pitch together. I hope Pep keeps our two best attackers in the team.

Walker got a little exposed on both goals but I think playing against such a low and effective block means we have to keep him high up and is a risk we have to take.
Walker, apart from the assist was abysmal. For the Gordon goal, he literally just couldn't be bothered to run. Concerning, whatever the reason, football related or not.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.