Newcastle United (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Not being negative here after a fantastic result but let’s hope pep sees that everyone bombing forward including defenders isn’t right let’s get back to the defending of last season snuffing out the opposition getting near our box..
If we can get our defence sorted then we will win the title. Lots of time to work on that now.

Honestly the review of the matchday thread after every game is equally fucking cringe.
I enjoy them, i wasnt slagging them off completely, just gets a bit weird when the ref always gets the blame for any games not going our way,

That pass from KDB to Bobb was jaw dropping. I’m still sitting here open mouthed at that and yet he is giving Bobb the kudos! What a humble man. A total utter star.

Until he came on Bernie was getting my MOTM vote but I’ve changed now! KDB!!

@jimharri … I hope you’re sitting down because guess what. I’m voting with the crowd this week! No feeling sorry for someone who hasn’t got a vote. This week it’s the King Kevin!!!
The only reason you didn't vote for Boulders is that he isn't on the list.

*deploys EB mode*

AND NO; I'M NOT INCLUDING HIM JUST TO PACIFY YOU!!!!

;-)

What a match!
Some great performances. Only slight negative was some slack defending by Walker for their goals which admittedly were well taken. Certainly made it interesting!
Great to see KDB back and being so influential so quickly. Foden, Rodri and Bernardo all superb and Doku looked good for someone who’s been out for a while. Great composure by Bobb for the winner as well. Getting back to our best as a team. The rest will be shitting themselves.
Hopefully Ederson isn’t out for too long.

Not being negative here after a fantastic result but let’s hope pep sees that everyone bombing forward including defenders isn’t right let’s get back to the defending of last season snuffing out the opposition getting near our box..
Just score 1 more i enjoyed that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.