Should TV Companies Scrap Weather Readers?

I find them slightly more bearable now Owain as fucked off.
Just need him off all the other shoes now

The weather people are unfit for purpose, stealing livings with their zero assemblance of accuracy.

Monday night after the 10pm news, the trendy looking chap waltzed around his map, talking in tongues about highs/lows, thunderclaps, microbursts, cumulus this and cumulus that, ambient pressure, precipitations, relative humidity, wind, cloudy spells and eccentric waffle that went beyond waffle.

I have spent time at sea, so still listen in to the shipping forecast on the radio, therefore was able to decipher the key bits of his forecast. He effectively said Tuesday would be three degrees in the North West with a
possibility of a little rain. Woke up Tuesday morning to an icy blast and heavy snow fall ... Really?

Same for
Wednesday with him saying it was going to warm up with temperatures of 5 degrees, but I have just got out of bed Right Now and it's minus -2. It was apparently minus -5 this morning so not even close to the mark. I understand prevailing wind conditions can affect a forecast, but this is nothing short of licking ones finger and sticking it out a window. Should be embarrassed with all that tech.

Shame Shame!

9q4Rtts.gif
I've long said they are just witches. They make it up or simply look out the window and guess.

At the end of the day it's just a prediction. Most of the time on a short term forecast it's accurate and good useful information.
Not having that, at the end of the day it's dark. Even I can predict that.

Who's the lass on gmb..she likes tight fitting gear..I only turn it on for her is that wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.