January window

So Newcastle can not afford Phillips? they can not afford to buy him the Chelsea way? they can not afford a loan to buy package either? so take money out of the package what do Newcastle have to swap, no it is not going to be Bruno, but they might have something we can use, and we can not use Phillips. Livramento out injured so Newcastle will not miss him, what he gives us, he is better than Walker at everything but pace and power, not a Walker replacement but a backup, being able to do more than stand with both feet he is also better at LB LWB than any player we have played there this season, it gives us better versatility it allows us to move Gomez onto another league where he can compete.

So Newcastle can not afford Phillips? they can not afford to buy him the Chelsea way? they can not afford a loan to buy package either? so take money out of the package what do Newcastle have to swap, no it is not going to be Bruno, but they might have something we can use, and we can not use Phillips. Livramento out injured so Newcastle will not miss him, what he gives us, he is better than Walker at everything but pace and power, not a Walker replacement but a backup, being able to do more than stand with both feet he is also better at LB LWB than any player we have played there this season, it gives us better versatility it allows us to move Gomez onto another league where he can compete.
I like Livramento. But if I'm Newcastle, I'm not giving him up. Just saying

I like Livramento. But if I'm Newcastle, I'm not giving him up. Just saying
The lad is progressing well for his age, so no Newcastle will not want to lose him, but they are in a pickle, no money, injuries, and loss of form, which will always happen with Howe`s 110% football, they need a player in, any player but preferably one that knows the league. They also need to off load and though they will not want to lose this quality he is out injured at the moment, so he is not helping the situation, would we gamble on an injured player again?? i would for his versatility.

The lad is progressing well for his age, so no Newcastle will not want to lose him, but they are in a pickle, no money, injuries, and loss of form, which will always happen with Howe`s 110% football, they need a player in, any player but preferably one that knows the league. They also need to off load and though they will not want to lose this quality he is out injured at the moment, so he is not helping the situation, would we gamble on an injured player again?? i would for his versatility.

And now reports Joelinton want out

I wrote on here that City may not be able to sign in January, due to wages, well right across Europe clubs are downsizing, this happens regularly in January but not to this scale, the impact of new FFP regulations on wages is causing a stir. I did watch Esteemed Kompany on youtube a week ago, and while he is not my cup to tea, too PC, he did make the case for no signings, unfortunately he named Kovcic as Rodri`s back up, we know how that worked, if Phillips goes that will be, Cancelo, Steffen and Phillips gone since the start of the season, we have spaces and a need for a DM if nothing else, why not get in on loan just like everybody else is doing

I wrote on here that City may not be able to sign in January, due to wages, well right across Europe clubs are downsizing, this happens regularly in January but not to this scale, the impact of new FFP regulations on wages is causing a stir. I did watch Esteemed Kompany on youtube a week ago, and while he is not my cup to tea, too PC, he did make the case for no signings, unfortunately he named Kovcic as Rodri`s back up, we know how that worked, if Phillips goes that will be, Cancelo, Steffen and Phillips gone since the start of the season, we have spaces and a need for a DM if nothing else, why not get in on loan just like everybody else is doing
Cancelp was already gone this time last year, Steffen is surplus to requirements as we've already got three really decent keepers, and Phillips was never going to play anyway, so I don't think it's as desperate as you portray.

Also weird to have a go at @twosips , completely unnecessary and a bit weird for the point you were making.

Cancelp was already gone this time last year, Steffen is surplus to requirements as we've already got three really decent keepers, and Phillips was never going to play anyway, so I don't think it's as desperate as you portray.

Also weird to have a go at @twosips , completely unnecessary and a bit weird for the point you were making.
Cancelo extended his loan, we still have not replaced him, or bought in anyone for his position, Steffen was brought back for fitness only, but we still have not brought in anyone into the squad to replace him or a different positional squad place, we have brought in youth but those were eligible anyway. Do not know Twosips but if it is to do with my point on Kovcic, how did we do without Rodri, do you think anything will change if Rodri gets banned again or injured, after all the physical part of the game has gone up against Rodri this season.

Agreed on the player's part.

And he's hardly having a go at the lad, plenty have said it before about him being too PC.

Plenty of people remember stuff being said in the past about Mendy & his allegations, Silva and his comments etc.

But this isn't the place to continue discussing them :-)
And now reports Joelinton want out

Something's happened up there since the allegations came out. Him and Tripper

Cancelo extended his loan, we still have not replaced him, or bought in anyone for his position, Steffen was brought back for fitness only, but we still have not brought in anyone into the squad to replace him or a different positional squad place, we have brought in youth but those were eligible anyway. Do not know Twosips but if it is to do with my point on Kovcic, how did we do without Rodri, do you think anything will change if Rodri gets banned again or injured, after all the physical part of the game has gone up against Rodri this season.
We seemed to have handled the business end of winning a treble fin without Joao so again his absence isn't that critical. Steffan was replaced by Ortega. And Phillips is Phillips - Kovacic is finding his feet again and we have Stones back who can provide cover. You don't sign a player because Rodri is going to get suspended. And two sips is Esteemed Kompany - absolutely no need to bring up any PC stuff.
Agreed on the player's part.

And he's hardly having a go at the lad, plenty have said it before about him being too PC.

Plenty of people remember stuff being said in the past about Mendy & his allegations, Silva and his comments etc.

But this isn't the place to continue discussing them :-)

Something's happened up there since the allegations came out. Him and Tripper
Having a go, having a dig. Whatever - added absolutely zero and wasn't needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.