January window

LB/LWB/LW/CM even played as a 10 in a game for Boca in the Copa lib.

They also have proof as one of the better development grounds for players of his age moving to europe, doubtful he promised a starting slot but a solid chance should he impress.

It looks like a versatile cover for both Mitoma (LWB, LW, LM) and Estupinan (LB).

I’m sure I’m not alone in saying I did. My contempt for Utd runs so deep that I could not bare losing to them in the FA cup final. Winning meant everything. Fortunately we did win the Champions League too so that was nice.. ;)

I did for a few days.

My contempt for ManUre runs so deep, I can only bear watching them when they play City.

I've been like that since they became dominant in the 90s, & all their plastic armchair fans emerged from the woodwork & decided to make City the object of their unhinged derision & humour, exemplified by that fuckin banner Mancini forced them to take down.

I absolutely despise the twats, BUT I'll not let them get in the way of City's bigger picture. The last major trophy left for them to gloat we hadn't won was the Champions League.

The only things left for them to drone on about after that, was repeating or bettering their treble, beating their 20 league wins, & the dilapidated Old Toilet being bigger than the Etihad.

Not only did we repeat their treble, we did it by splattering Real Madrid & Bayern in the CL, overhauling an 8 point deficit against Arse to win the PL, & by beating the Rags in the FA Cup Final.

They had their chance to stop us repeating their treble, but failed miserably by getting beaten by us for the second time at Wembley in the first Manchester/Trafford Cup Final.

HOWEVER, given the choice, I'd have happily allowed them the FA Cup win to get the CL monkey off our backs. Thankfully we achieved the lot in one fell swoop which absolutely killed the bastards! ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

For the first time ever, my life's been a Rag free zone ever since 10th July 2022, & now we're World Champions, the silence is deafening.

I know most of us despise the cunts, but we should never allow our hatred of those toothless, barefooted, knuckle-dragging Salford gimps to distract us from City's bigger picture ahead.

Sporting wise we're out of their shadow. Now we've all got to do the same mentally. )(

My contempt for ManUre runs so deep, I can only bear watching them when they play City.

I've been like that since they became dominant in the 90s, & all their plastic armchair fans emerged from the woodwork & decided to make City the object of their unhinged derision & humour, exemplified by that fuckin banner Mancini forced them to take down.

I absolutely despise the twats, BUT I'll not let them get in the way of City's bigger picture. The last major trophy left for them to gloat we hadn't won was the Champions League.

The only things left for them to drone on about after that, was repeating or bettering their treble, beating their 20 league wins, & the dilapidated Old Toilet being bigger than the Etihad.

Not only did we repeat their treble, we did it by splattering Real Madrid & Bayern in the CL, overhauling an 8 point deficit against Arse to win the PL, & by beating the Rags in the FA Cup Final.

They had their chance to stop us repeating their treble, but failed miserably by getting beaten by us for the second time at Wembley in the first Manchester/Trafford Cup Final.

HOWEVER, given the choice, I'd have happily allowed them the FA Cup win to get the CL monkey off our backs. Thankfully we achieved the lot in one fell swoop which absolutely killed the bastards! ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

For the first time ever, my life's been a Rag free zone ever since 10th July 2022, & now we're World Champions, the silence is deafening.

I know most of us despise the cunts, but we should never allow our hatred of those toothless, barefooted, knuckle-dragging Salford gimps to distract us from City's bigger picture ahead.

Sporting wise we're out of their shadow. Now we've all got to do the same mentally. )(
Agree, but like Pep, we had to focus on the fuckers for a few days before moving on to frying bigger fish.

Agree, but like Pep, we had to focus on the fuckers for a few days before moving on to frying bigger fish.
Granted. We always take it one game at a time, but as Pep admitted a couple of seasons ago, he was brought to City to deliver the Champions League.

Because of his other successes he was never in danger of the sack, but Old Big Ears was his number one mission from day one.

Our 2023 CL Final was even more crucial after he seriously fucked up in the 2021 CL Final against the Chavs. Thank fuck City finally delivered!

Last edited:
Granted. We always take it one game at a time, but as Pep admitted a couple of seasons ago, he was brought to City to deliver the Champions League.

He was never in danger of the sack because of his other successes, but Old Big Ears was his number one mission from day one.

Our 2023 CL Final was even more crucial after he seriously fucked up in the 2021 CL Final against the Chavs. Thank fuck City finally delivered!

CL 2021 is never fuckup, even if Rodri played as DM there's no guarantee for us to win it.

Sporting wise we're out of their shadow. Now we've all got to do the same mentally.

Great post. I know it’s childish, but all that banner shit and the arrogance of their fans, bacon face and ex-players means I just hate the twats. Did I mention the banner? Cun*s

Great post. I know it’s childish, but all that banner shit and the arrogance of their fans, bacon face and ex-players means I just hate the twats. Did I mention the banner? Cun*s
My sentiments exactly mate, but what kills my Rag mates more is that they know for definite I never watch them, unless we're playing them, & I have zero interest whether they win, lose or draw, UNLESS they draw or win & it's a negative result for one of our title rivals.

I'm past being arsed about them outside of that scenario & when we play them. The best way to kill them is to match whatever they've achieved, so we can chalk off all the "But you haven't won A B or C".

This is how pathetic & irrelevant they've become to me. All they've got left is how many more titles, FA Cups & CL's they've won than us, & how many more seats they've got at Old Toilet than the Etihad.

Since July 10th 2023, they can't even be arsed coming at me with any of that. And now we're World Champions? Well... :-)

I’m going to watch Wigan beat them tomorrow will cap a good weekend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.