Copenhagen Away 23/24

For Leipzig last year a public transport strike and now the metro taking us to the ground in Copenhagen out of action.
Getting the normal train from the airport to the main station as hotel just round the corner.
Just trying to make everyone feel at home !

Incidentally, seeing as I've never been to Denmark before does anyone bother still taking cash with them or do you just use phone/cards like here (i.e. Contactless)?
Get yourself a Revolut account and add the digital debit card to your phone. You can get a physical card too if you want. Transfer your spending money in £ into your Revolut account from your bank and away you go!
When you buy something abroad, it uses the stock market exchange rate, not the retail rate.
I worked out for a pint in Copenhagen it saved 40p per pint compared to using the retail exchange rate haha .
Not mega money savings but obviously the more you spend the more you save

Get yourself a Revolut account and add the digital debit card to your phone. You can get a physical card too if you want. Transfer your spending money in £ into your Revolut account from your bank and away you go!
When you buy something abroad, it uses the stock market exchange rate, not the retail rate.
I worked out for a pint in Copenhagen it saved 40p per pint compared to using the retail exchange rate haha .
Not mega money savings but obviously the more you spend the more you save
Thought as much. I've got a Curve card (Samsung Pay+) which is basically the same as Revolut, so will be using that then! :-)

Any updates on the public transport situation ?
Including how best to get to the airport & back ?
On gameday it makes the most sense to walk from the event(Old Irish) to Vesterport(2 min walk) and take the train to Østerport station(3 min) and then walk to the stadium(15-20 min). Or get a taxi. And the same way back.

For anyone going ,think the city itself is a bit shite but would recommend having a wonder round free town Christiana ,it got a cheapish pub there imagine having a pint in the star wars bar with the whole of the Piccadilly spice heads ,and not being able to see more than 5 feet in front of you :+)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.