Spurs (A) - Fri 26th Jan, 20:00 | FA Cup | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still waiting for me lads to get off at Euston. Delayed til 18:31. Anyone know if there’s a decent bus service from Seven Sisters to the stadium?

I’ve never been an ‘in the know’, but Alfie Haaland got on my train at Gatwick Airport this afternoon heading towards London. Gotta be a good sign..
You'd have thought that, with the £500m he received* when we bought the young fella, he could afford to charter a private jet.

*if you were to believe the rags and cultists' claims at the time.

I’ve never been an ‘in the know’, but Alfie Haaland got on my train at Gatwick Airport this afternoon heading towards London. Gotta be a good sign..

You'd have thought that, with the £500m he received* when we bought the young fella, he could afford to charter a private jet.
i can see that you are gearing yourself up for the matchday thread, jim,
but you must know that you can't fly from gatwick to tottenham.

You are going to score 3 unless you are your usual incompetent selves at our place. We have our reserve goalkeeper and we our tactics are to effectively play only two at the back. You have a chance.

Your problem is I think we will score 4.
Get to fuck you plank..we rarely concede more than 2..and very very rarely do we concede 4..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.