Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

I see big parallels to Ferguson leaving united here
Here me out….
I personally feel the Liverpool squad is very average and Klopp is flogging them one last time
The players they have signed are average like endo, gravenberch,mcallister and Szoboszlai
Salah is off to Saudi

They have been lucky this season to be where they are and now they are just riding the momentum

Next season I think they would tail off anyway and without Klopp it might be quite a big dip
Can’t see a manager coming in either who can play Klopp football do they need to change systems and personnel
And also don't forget Fergie announced his retirement but stayed another season after Aguerooooooooooo broke his heart

Every time these fuckers lose a game now, every manager should go up to klopp at the end and put their arm around him in that patronising way he does the fuckin wanker!

I defy any self respecting City fan to watch Liverpool v Norwich and the Klopp wankfest and tears today. Football on TV will sink to a new low today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.