WBA/Wolves trouble - are you watching City?

They did in the 70's . Remember one game one of theirs showing he had a big knife hidden as he came in from the turnstiles into the away bit of the rear of the Kippax which just had a tall fence between us.

Think he hated the seaside song
I was ejected at The Hawthorns for singing that in 1988/89. No sense of humour in those days.

Half and Half scarves should be banned it’s a disguise for away fans to sit in the home end

Agreed. They can be stopped at the entrances. They are taking money from the club. City should bring a ban in next season. If you’re a City fan buy a City scarf. If you are not a City and just want to watch the match, don’t buy a half and half scarf.

Agreed. They can be stopped at the entrances. They are taking money from the club. City should bring a ban in next season. If you’re a City fan buy a City scarf. If you are not a City and just want to watch the match, don’t buy a half and half scarf.
Fucking hell you sound like a Nazi !!!

Celtic at home was interesting. Inside and outside.

Everton outside has been bad as well.
Utd .....?

Nothing like the old days though which is down to CCTV and GMP not fucking around usually.

Also the loons have mostly stopped going and its wannabe kids bouncing around and gobbing off. Those daft cunts yesterday were mad doing that with Hi Def cameras all over the shop.
Yep got a right twatting off Celtic at Tolka Park Dublin daft enough to wear colours with a Hearts badge on my scarf.My attackers had Belfast accents, supposed i deserved it for stupiity.

Whether it was Wolves fans in the home end at WBA or just WBA fans v Police, I'm still surprised that we don't see more trouble at football matches.

Too many away fans getting tickets for the home end of stadiums these days, The amount of times this season were City have scored at The Etihad and you've numerous cunts around you just sat in their seat because they support the opposition.

If it's not that then it's some Youtube **** with a selfie stick sticking it in you're face for 90 minutes...Anytime you look all you can see if you're face on this pricks fucking phone.
I fucking hate it.
Worse when you see some stupid twat walk to the bottom of tge 2nd tier to get his bird to film him at half time.
Fuck off

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.