WBA/Wolves trouble - are you watching City?

Ermm, I seem to remember Leeds doing the same thing when were beating them 2-1 at their place in the FA cup. Trying to get the game called of and made null and void, I can remember another game where home fans tried this, but had got their timing wrong.

Ermm, I seem to remember Leeds doing the same thing when were beating them 2-1 at their place in the FA cup. Trying to get the game called of and made null and void, I can remember another game where home fans tried this, but had got their timing wrong.
City 1993

I fucking hate it.
Worse when you see some stupid twat walk to the bottom of tge 2nd tier to get his bird to film him at half time.
Fuck off
What the fuck is up with people?

Well we all know what it is...ATTENTION.

Post it all over their social media to get likes and views! Twats.

I had a fella sitting on front of me at the Bayern Munich game in the Family Stand, He was face timing some woman for the entire game, I'm not joking! Before kickoff right up until the final whistle!

If a WBA fan hit someone for having their phone videoing I'm all for it.

That’s just triggered a memory.

When we were in the lower divisions I can remember clubs (Grimsby?) having a quiz for phone orders to stop City fans buying home end tickets. I think it happened more than once.

So it was a Bert Test in a way.
“How many fingers have you got?”
“Ten.”
“You’re not having a ticket.”

Few new videos popping up on the socials. One has a lad who looks around 20 getting punched off men in their 50s, despite holding his hands up to say he would leave peacefully.

Imagine those men are your dad? Brother? Named and shamed today most likely. Embarrassing.
I’ve seen that video, the lad clearly wants no trouble, but the shithouse cunts hit a totally defenceless lad, cowards the lot of them, I get the fact he’s in the home end but most of us have done the same over the years, bang out of order

I’ve seen that video, the lad clearly wants no trouble, but the shithouse cunts hit a totally defenceless lad, cowards the lot of them, I get the fact he’s in the home end but most of us have done the same over the years, bang out of order
And then high-fiving each other after as some sort of celebration of hitting a defenceless lad. Proper hard men.

Agreed. They can be stopped at the entrances. They are taking money from the club. City should bring a ban in next season. If you’re a City fan buy a City scarf. If you are not a City and just want to watch the match, don’t buy a half and half scarf.
Would you describe yourself as a Liberal?

Theres another video on twitter now the young lad is singing 'fuck off West Brom we're Wolves in his seat when West Brom put the liquidator on so at kick off he was happy to take the piss but once people realised he was Wolves he didnt want to know

Quite similar was City at Stoke in the dismal relegation season, loads of City though in the home stands that day and lots made the escape to the away end, some unlucky ones who were spotted got a few whacks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.