Rolling eyes is now seen as aggressive at work

I miss the days of being able to just have straight conversation and airing your views, yes it was uncomfortable, but at least people spoke up in meetings rather than sitting like wallflowers and nodding sagely only to find out later that someone had made an almighty fuck up.

It has now got to the stage where having a differing view to someone is seen as being aggressive and this seems to be a behaviour thats been reinforced by how people interact on social media. Its all gone too far for my liking, there is a nice middle ground between calling each other cunts and being so touchy feely you struggle to provide any constructive criticism for fear of offence.
we have lost the ability to not like something and tell someone that you dont like something without fear of offending them, it is okay to think differently and feel differently.

What about sighing ? I assume that's out as well and if you sigh and roll your eyes at the same time.........

If I didn’t need to work then I’d gladly retire today.

I broke my No Spoons rule the other week as I needed to package a couple of eBay sales up and The Brass Balance in Birkenvegas is round the corner from the post office. It was maybe 11am and, as I ordered a Diet Pepsi Guardiola, I noticed the barman was wearing a body camera. Like the police or ticket inspectors do.

Yes. A barman was wearing a camera.

Reactions: PPT
I didn’t see it. But I’ll take a guess it was the civil service or local council type of organisation?
The Courts tried to get me back recently as they’ve realised how much work all we agency staff did. I gave them two fingers.

AVOID THE CIVIL SERVICE.

Reactions: PPT
I was reading something on LinkedIn where people were saying that ending emails with “Kind Regards” was seen as passive aggressive behaviour.

I just write ‘fuck off’ now, to be safe.

Some people are scared of anything traditional because being social lepers they don't fit in, they think that smashing the system starts with being rude little cunts who change the world by being snide bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.