Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

They're the ones that have lived through the "typical City" years and don't want them to return.

**Shudders**
You’re right, I was a bit young for that, i barely remember Hopkinson!

My typical city is one that sees the odds like that and keeps going, fighting till the last and come out triumphant.

But it’s important to remember there’s a difference between thinking city will fuck up and being convinced Liverpool are the best team ever and will never drop points again. Surely typical city ≠ Liverpool winning ?

The BBC challenge of predicting this weeks results is Chris Sutton against some no mark who commentates on fucking skiing. He says he was born into a middle class, non footballing family in Gloucestershire, but somehow choose the Dippers.

Goes on to say he now lives in a town in New Zealand, “it has a really strong little community of Liverpool supporters which is lovely”. The town is called Wanaka, oh the irony.

Bet the prick had never been to Dipperville in his life, wtf are the BBC doing employing some **** who has to fly from Nee Zealand to do his job? Are there no UK based journalist/presenters who pay tax an NI here capable of doing the job?

Another reason some parts of the BBC needs dismantling.

Last edited:
They're the ones that have lived through the "typical City" years and don't want them to return.

**Shudders**
You know the last time we were relegated was over 20 years ago?

Plenty lived though the ‘typical City’ years, but aren’t crippled by an irrational fear of them returning, at least for the foreseeable.

It’s an utterly absurd thing to be afraid of and to seek to justify.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.