Liverpool Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal will be in the game for the first 20 mins, probably miss a few sitters and then their heads will drop. Dippers will then go onto win the game probably assisted by a Var decision.

Arsenal absolute battered them in the cup game but lost due to missing so many chances.

Arsenal will be in the game for the first 20 mins, probably miss a few sitters and then their heads will drop. Dippers will then go onto win the game probably assisted by a Var decision.
Dammit, Blackwater! Even you know!

Never understand why teams have always wanted to take the dippers on but happy to park the bus against us.
Arsenal can't really afford to lose so they would be better holding the defence and try to hit them on the counter, works for some against us so they may benefit rather than than go all in and get picked off with the hoofball over the top

I'd hope that any of our fans that created shit like this about Pep would be Squid Gamed.
I'll d go one better
This deranged young man wanted to sing a song about the dippers in the Eurovison.
Genuine question: Among all our fans, have we any as daft as this?

I'll d go one better
This deranged young man wanted to sing a song about the dippers in the Eurovison.
Genuine question: Among all our fans, have we any as daft as this?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.