PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It is given that nobody outside of the people who should know have access to the actual figures, so posting they must have failed is nonsensical. Everything after that just follows on from a (possibly) incorrect assumption.

On an aside and not pointed at you, why are people finding it difficult to distinguish between UEFA and PL charges plus failing FFP and being charged with deliberately misleading UEFA and the PL? I blame the modern disease of whataboutery. People seem to have stopped using their own brains and believe whatever some no-mark on Twitter tells them without just pausing a moment and thinking about the actual facts.
That might be pointed at me. And I didnt know. Just didnt know. Which is why I asked. It was a simple thing but I dint know you had all those thoughts around it wow.

Last edited:
I still have not had a reply to my complaint. What a surprise?! If you don't hear from me again the UEFA police have probably paid me a visit. LOL. I have sent them a reminder...
I complained to UEFA about the apparent abandonment of the enquiry into the leaks from the Investigatory chamber. No reply. Reminder sent. No reply.

That might be pointed at me. And I didnt know. Just didnt know. Which is why I asked. It was a simple thing but I dint know you had all those thoughts around it wow.
If it was pointed at you bud (or anyone in particular) then I'd have happily told you or them so. Don't be so sensitive.

I've had some halfwit on Facebook, inform me that there is actually 293 charges .the rest will be delta with after the first batch. I've asked him to inform Lord pannick kc . And can he say what these other 178 charges are? European contingent is the reply ?? There are79 charges we will be unable to deny and WHEN we are found guilty the outcome will be bad , You couldn't make it up?

I've had some halfwit on Facebook, inform me that there is actually 293 charges .the rest will be delta with after the first batch. I've asked him to inform Lord pannick kc . And can he say what these other 178 charges are? European contingent is the reply ?? There are79 charges we will be unable to deny and WHEN we are found guilty the outcome will be bad , You couldn't make it up?
Sounds like your pal has just made it up so your last line doesn’t ring true.

We aren't charged with failing FFP but I'd guess that it's more to do with allegedly providing misleading accounts. Same for the PL's PSR.
Apologies if i'm being dense but I didn't think we'd actually been charged with anything yet. I thought we were being investigated for alleged breaches and that on conclusion of those investigations we'd be charged. Or is that one and the same thing?

Maybe we should get the cauldron of piss to boiling point , New York City to sign Messi and loan him back to us for free for the 2024/25 season , we could play him for a few minutes from the bench , but just think of the shirts sales and accompanied Clubshop merchandise, Kerrrching £££££ $$$$$$$

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.