City pre-season tour in the US - Dates / Venues P14

load of bollocks, we should tour south america instead, can you imagine city v boca or river ? come on, someone have a word.
A tour of S. America would be great, but what profit would there be?

A tour of S. America would be great, but what profit would there be?
Taylor Swift seems to do ok touring South America! There must be some profits to be had in Brazil and Argentina.
On a more serious note I would love to see City play over there. Matches against teams llke Boca and River Plate would be a great spectacle.

All the times I’ve been over and had no idea! I tend to go for a curry when I’m there as San Francisco is surprising short on good Indian (at least near where I am) but I have been warned away from the Mile so have tried a few places in city center. I’ll need to get some recs from the crew here before I next go.
Yeah I went to the Mile with my son when we were over last year. I had been there years before and it was fantastic but this time, very disappointing. I don't have any recommendations though as that was the only Indian food that we had on that trip. My son discovered Nando's chicken which was right across the street from our hotel and that was pretty much it...

Taylor Swift seems to do ok touring South America! There must be some profits to be had in Brazil and Argentina.
On a more serious note I would love to see City play over there. Matches against teams llke Boca and River Plate would be a great spectacle.
Taylor Swift vs Jack Grealish. No contest.
i don’t really know the financial structure in SA, but I get the impression that it’s not great.

Taylor Swift vs Jack Grealish. No contest.
i don’t really know the financial structure in SA, but I get the impression that it’s not great.
Perhaps the finance isn't there but it may be worth touring in South America just for the exposure we would get. Virtually no European teams ever play there so the interest would be huge and I am sure the TV broadcasts would get huge audiences across the rest of the world. Perhaps it will take off when the Club World Cup happens in the US in 2025 where we will meet the best teams from South America and Mexico in packed stadiums with hysterical fans. This is an amazing time to support our club.

Jesus! Don't we have enough injury problems normally!

America again. How many seasons is that in the last 10 years that we've gone there pre season?
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Jim
I’d take a pie and a pint anytime Steve, miss the pies and the good beer. If I ever get back over there I’ll give you a shout and I’ll buy.
Pick me pick me pick me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.