FC Copenhagen (A) - Tue 13th Feb, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot this was tonite , go strong and get the job done today then rest some in the home game as we have rags and dippers that week i think
Yes. Randomly planned ( not) by the PL scheduler knowing pretty much that week we would be in last 16 of Champs League. And then to play our biggest rivals Dipperpool away immediately after. Sucks.

Have Arse got an easier tie v Porto tmw?

Too many fanny wipes here today. We're the world champions. They might have the odd threat, but, we're in good form; it's our ball, and we'll be keeping it for the most part! Though we struggle to keep clean sheets, I expect a comfortable win, as 'last 16' is their level.
Imho, it'll be like mid-table against the top of the league, so, I'm going 3-1 for City.

Yes. Randomly planned ( not) by the PL scheduler knowing pretty much that week we would be in last 16 of Champs League. And then to play our biggest rivals Dipperpool away immediately after. Sucks.

Have Arse got an easier tie v Porto tmw?
How would they know which dates we were going to get given? Those weren't decided until the draw months not far off half a year after the league fixtures were.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.