United Thread - 2023/24

If I take my blue tinted spectacles off for a moment - I fear united have started the long climb back. The two forwards Garnacho and Hoijlund are playing well together and for each other (something that they seemed to have lacked for a while). Shaw is always solid (in two ways) at left back, Wan-Bissaka at right back is very hard to beat, although he's lacking going forward and Maguire has found a little form. They're short of creativity in midfield, certainly in the big games as Fernandez goes missing. Rashford is a problem for them, not a team player, plays in an unknown position and certainly not as good as he/they think he is.
With the addition of a good creative midfielder they could possibly finish in the top two or three next season.

Right, let's begin the pile on.
I'll start. Wan Bissaka has rarely played. Dalot seems first choice. So I don't know what you've been watching ;-)

You hear what ten bob spoke about that he wants his team to be the one if best transition teams in Europe! Tells me they want to go down the Madrid route of play! With great fast attacking players! Thing with that is it's fine against the mid table teams and some top four teams but teams like us arsenal Liverpool teams who keep the ball well will have enough good chances in game to beat them or draw!

Sounds like it’s plan b cos he was supposed to be like Pep.

They should have kept Ole for that.

They are 6 first team players short of being genuine contenders, oh, and a manager, and thats ignoring the squad requirements to succeed these days. Without the different way they are refereed they're just Everton

Don’t forget a new Wembley of the North & a training complex……

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.