PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I'm thinking the cartel are beginning to go their separate ways.
They've tried everything to destroy us and we continue to get stronger and the gap gets bigger.
Scruffy Jim has got his foot in the door at the rags and it's looking like he's gonna try and sort that shit show out.
Pep has ground down Klopp and FSG are gonna have to invest heavily on and off the pitch to stay around.
Arsenal appear quiet but maybe their hoping for a positive outcome for them as they appear to be well represented on the IC.
Then there's the advent of the IR, their all probable scurrying to get their own house's in order.
With the Commons committee telling the PL they don't know what their doing, the cartel are scattering and gonna let Masters carry the can.
Also where's that rag Alison Britten in all this.

It definitely appears that Scruffy Jim is trying to build bridges with City……

I’d prefer them to go & fuck themselves.

You haven’t answered his question…
Sorry, yes he was my great uncle. He actually left me the sign in his will, which I've now adapted and will bring to tomorrow's game.

bamberbridgeblue.png

Have the usual culprits in the Rag loving, City hating football media picked up on this yet, or are frantically contacting their City and Rag sources to find out if there is any truth in this rumour?

Poor Dicky Disasters, his dream job is turning into a nightmare. His probs in bed now with his Aston Villa jimjams on, reading the John Stonehouse biography and thinking "oh mummy, if only I stayed in my middle management Marketing role and not listened to that little twat Levy"....As well as his little City dilemma, it looks like a HUGE problem is waiting his executive excellence. It seems Everton and 777 partners are now in some kind of deadly embrace, where Everton could go wallop without 777 and 777 could go wallop without approval of the EFC purchase by Dickie. However 777 are in BIG trouble, they have just sacked the CFO, if the content in here is accurate it's looking like an absolute shit show. How could this happen in a league that is overflowing with money .....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.