PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Had the biggest budget,extra time if required, had Webb,Riley,Clattenberg and the fraternity in his pocket.All the adulation from his global sheep but he couldn't win with grace, it wasn't enough, he had to rub everyone's noses in it, particularly City with the banner despite the Dippers being their REAL rivals yet I can't remember ever seeing a 30 year ticking banner about this before 2020.
Hope we do a double treble and he lives to see it!
Thank fuck for Rock of Gibraltar

We all witnessed after CAS found no evidence to substantiate any charges that our failure to cooperate fully still rendered us cheats and still does to this day.

There is no fucking way that City will be accepting a failure to cooperate charge this time.

Don't really think it is a matter of choice.

We all witnessed after CAS found no evidence to substantiate any charges that our failure to cooperate fully still rendered us cheats and still does to this day.

There is no fucking way that City will be accepting a failure to cooperate charge this time.
A huge amount of fans say “you must be guilty because you got fined”. Explaining what we got fined for makes no odds and ive given up explaining these days

The fact it’s a stick Jordan uses to beat us with regularly says it all really.
I have a red pal, very good job, intelligent bloke.
He came out with the same old shit, “you must be guilty because u got fined”. I explained that the fine was for non cooperation with uefa as they were leaking info and that we preferred to go straight to CAS so knew we would incur the fine”.

He went quiet … looked at me for 10 seconds and jusr replied , “bollocks”.

Ive had other people, again seemingly sensible people, say we must have bribed CAS. I mean … fuck me … they think we turned up at CAS with a suitcase of money.

So thats what we are up against. I think the whole thing has been a total smear campaign and the red shirts werent arsed if we are found guilty or not, its job already done

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.