9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

Loads of things - we didn't capitulate due to Cancelo brain farts against Madrid. Season before, we couldn't break down a stubborn Chelsea side.
Even then, both UCL finals were similar. They were really contested finals (probably our worst match of the final stretch in both cases). Difference was Lukaku missing, while Havertz did not.

We are a better team when he is not on the pitch atm
No it is double striker effect. We played much better with single striker most of the time. We played well just in the middle of the week. We played as a functional team whenever we played one striker.

Halaand + Alvarez experiment needs to stop except facing very weak teams. They can have a fair competition for one spot.

Even then, both UCL finals were similar. They were really contested finals (probably our worst match of the final stretch in both cases). Difference was Lukaku missing, while Havertz did not.
Pretty much, we all watched us during those seasons and we were sensational as we were last season, the fine margins were the difference and that was not Haaland.

Pretty much, we all watched us during those seasons and we were sensational as we were last season, the fine margins were the difference and that was not Haaland.
We were great in the CL last season but were a bit lucky in the final which sometimes you need. The Chelsea one was a major fuck up and we went into it in shit form after letting Chelsea beat us in the league a few weeks earlier. The selection on that game was wrong and we didn’t deserve to win.

Suarez might be the best player after Messi and Ronaldo at his peak. Both at Liverpool and at Barca he was unplayable. For me withoyt a doubt the best forward of the last decade.
Am I on rawk. I've had a drink but the header looks blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.