Chelsea (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Correct. I don't understand the blue moaners on here. We have a striker who's been injured for two months and still tops the Prem scoring table, but some still moan. They expect a team of robots playing absolute perfection every match as though the opposition don't exist. And talking of the opposition, we're the fourth highest Prem net spenders of the last ten years and seventh highest Prem net spenders of the last five years. Two trophies in the bag and three more to play for, but the attitude of some fans is seriously strange.

Just last season we are winning treble, one of the most difficult thing to do in any sports. You think some of them will cut team some slack after achieving everything.

You have to question how long they been ‘fans’
I am a new, American female fan - so like the trifecta of annoying - and sometimes I feel like I’m the only positive one here. I like the new players, I’m fine with 1-0 wins, I don’t worry about goal differential in February, I’m fine if we don’t start the CL final XI in every game. And yet, I’ve been told I’m not a real fan because I don’t moan enough! I’m not sure which level of moaning is appropriate. This should be in the forum FAQs. Haha.

Chelsea - megabillions club parking the bus with megabucks strikers - easy to see why they're tenth.

Ederson - he's there to make saves at crucial points - when Alisson's not giving the ball away every game with his feet, he makes big saves - teams make a lot of chances against Liverpool - does that mean Liverpool are any less of a team. It's what GKs are there to do.

We play high risk and reward footy and mostly it works out well. All of us have to accept that now and again we'll leave the back door open in pursuit of goals.
All I know is we were shocking and barely deserved a point.

Last edited:
Negative overreaction and blind faith positivity in equal measure.

Personally I think the game is far more open when Doku plays but it also leaves us more exposed to counter attacks.

Grealish provides the rrecycling composure that Pep so obviously craves.

A totally frustrating afternoon, but sometimes I need to close my eyes, remember all those scoreless afternoons in 06-07 and remind myself that we haven't lost at home for over a year

All I know is we were shocking and barley deserved a point.
Really ? I thought we were off first half but were still the better of the two sides, second half was one way traffic should have taken all 3 points Haaland was off in front of goal it happens. The penalty shout near the end looked good i’ve not seen it other than live so can be 100% it should have been given, still we go again Tuesday night starting to look like we need to beat Liverpool at Anfield to retain the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.