Brentford (H) - Tues 20th Feb, 19:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s basically like playing with 9 men when Alvarez plays no10. I can understand erling not being involved so much but it’s inexcusable for your no 10 to ghost through games as Alvarez has done playing there all season
Experimenting will probably cost us this season, it did on Saturday. It’s all on pep for me this season. If we win it again I’ll keep my trap shut.

I am looking forward to seeing Bobb too. I am a little uncertain about the line up - could be amazing or could struggle - difficult to predict which feels odd for a City team. We could really do with Kovacic or Nunes getting it so we can play with a more balanced midfield.
As long as we do not go behind I am relaxed about us not scoring until 60 minutes as KdB is on the bench - could not wish for a better game changer to bring on if needed.
I think Bobb has the capability to get between the squeezed lines and pick a pass, much more than the other two. He was excellent in the first half against Spurs in the Cup but then the physical demands took their toll. I would imagine he'll get 60 minutes and will look to release Haaland. We really could do with Haaland converting within the first 10 minutes; Burnley away feels like a long time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.