Match Thread | Man City vs. Brentford (20/02/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bobb composure for the chance was fantastic.

Other than that its been diabolically wank.
Did all the hard work but got to score there for me.
A typical 1st half half from us these days. A couple of years ago I would go into home games thinking we will be 3 up after 20 mins. Those days are long gone. It’s the same slow, turgid garbage week in, week out.

Only City could have the deadliest striker on the planet and have the ammunition provided by Kyle Fucking Walker.
Yep. First 25 mins were turgid. Foden/Haaland/Alavarez all got to be doing more than this. Haaland has been bobbins the last two games.

Might aswell get used to it lads
Haaland and alveraz will play together for the rest of the season and our beloved captain will also not be dropped and I’m afraid we are seeing the end of our title challenge tonight and it’s all on pep . Also j know we are not allowed to criticise him but bloody hell Haaland is so off form he is making Nunez look great . He looks half arsed and couldn’t hit a fucking barn door atm and before I get the usual we are the treble winners and he scored 40 goals last season blah blah blah that’s the past and we are now in the present I mean don’t get me wrong I’m ok with not winning the titke this season but what im not alright with is players being picked because of who they are .
Ffs

We have to find another style. Why do none of the other teams have trouble breaking down teams with so much possession? We’re going to be physically burned out in fact I would imagine we’re the ones tired at half time not Brentford. It’s so frantic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.