Match Thread | Man City vs. Brentford (20/02/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pep wanted someone that works hard, has a loose first touch and sporadic decision making, why not play the ACTUAL midfielder Nunes? Why Alvarez, with his form rn?

Another display that puts the league in doubt. Yes we are creating chances. But generally it's been huff and puff. When we win the ball on the edge of our own Box, by the time we get to the edge of the centre circle Brentford have 10 behind the ball. They are getting back quicker than we are getting forward. That shouldn't be happening in a must win game.
Sometimes hands up to better organised team. We are very easy to defend against and even easier to counter attack so from BFC.. great tactics

Need to get Walker off and stop with this obsession of him playing as a winger who can’t cross or pass the ball.
We were lucky to not be behind . Yet again the man on the counter arrived on Walker's side.
Alverez anonymous again

I will be pissed if pep doesn’t change this at half time. At what point will he realise this does not work.
Not something he does often.

I just want him to shuffle the lads about. Need Bobb and Phil on the ball more. I’d move Bobb to the right. Let Phil play in the middle. Bernie a bit deeper and Alvarez on the left so he can just try and spam shots or crosses.

Ha, who am I kidding?

In all seriousness, I believe Pep will change it but maybe not at half time.

People commenting about the Liverpool game against Brentford obviously didn't actually watch the Liverpool game against Brentford. These are a tough side to beat, but we are well, well on top, and as they tire, we will win.
Or they will score on the counter…

Might aswell get used to it lads
Haaland and alveraz will play together for the rest of the season and our beloved captain will also not be dropped and I’m afraid we are seeing the end of our title challenge tonight and it’s all on pep . Also j know we are not allowed to criticise him but bloody hell Haaland is so off form he is making Nunez look great . He looks half arsed and couldn’t hit a fucking barn door atm and before I get the usual we are the treble winners and he scored 40 goals last season blah blah blah that’s the past and we are now in the present I mean don’t get me wrong I’m ok with not winning the titke this season but what im not alright with is players being picked because of who they are .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.