Match Thread | Man City vs. Brentford (20/02/24)

Status
Not open for further replies.
02705f34-5edd-4465-8a27-38df2b7f0fcc-text.gif

Pics please you of all people know the rules. Not that I’m fussy mind….

Tell Walker to stay home in the right side of defence and move Stones forward. Then, KDB for Alvarez, slide Foden inside and let KDB sit in the 8 spot pumping in and sliding balls through.

They’ve looked more dangerous on the break than we have and we are both lucky not to have conceded.

Bit loose with our last third passing and we are not taking shots when we have the chance. Too many touches in and around the box. Shots can go anywhere, break for anyone, and get a deflection.

Walker should just play right back or left back in the dressing room…
As shit as he is right now, I don’t really blame him too much. He’s being asked to play as a right winger in possession since the powers that be fucked up the squad building in the summer. It’s not really his fault that he’s killing every attack. His defending is wank too but in his defence it must be harder to defend when you are also our right winger. He shouldn’t be playing but he also kind of has to as we’ve no touchline right wingers. It’s a shit situation and is hampering our season.

I’ve said it already tonight and against Chelsea. We made a huge error not properly replacing Gundo. The most important business we have to do this summer. Pep obviously doesn’t fully trust Kovacic or Nunez or they would be playing much more often.
I’m beginning to wonder does Pep have any say in who we buy first Phillips and now seems like Nunez can’t be trusted. Bye the way no way would I have wanted them good players nice lads but not good enough

How can he not change it!

How does Alvarez stay on,

15 mins I can see Alvarez off which means we have just wasted 15 mins

Hope I’m wrong

So frustrating that Brentford defend for their lives tonight but roll over for liverpool

I’ve said it already tonight and against Chelsea. We made a huge error not properly replacing Gundo. The most important business we have to do this summer. Pep obviously doesn’t fully trust Kovacic or Nunez or they would be playing much more often.
Foden should be Gundo's replacement. He scores goals and creates
Rodrigo, Foden and Bernardo. I'd give keV a free role on the right. Drop Alvarez or Haaland. And Bobb on the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.