Champions League Games | Last 16 | 20/21 Feb '24

ah afc fans were saying give us atletico madrid, inter, we will beat anyone.

#prayforporto lol, maybe the football gods are a thing. arrogant twats.

0 shots on target. come on porto, sporting did it, you can do it, pretty please!
They’ve still never beaten Porto in Portugal.

Now that is a kick in the goolies. By God but it is!
What is going to cost Arsenal dear, finally, in all competitions, I think, is that despite considerable skill all over the pitch, they simply don't have a natural striker. The closest they had to it last season was Gaby, and he kept them going for a while. But despite his many qualities, Gaby is no striker. He never was — not naturally. And they got Declan Rice in the summer, who they perhaps didn't need, but they still haven't got a striker.
I saw them as the threat in the first half of the season, but I'm no longer convinced. I've changed my mind. The threat is, I'm afraid, the dippers. This Liverpool version is not as good as the one of two, three, four years ago, but they're now on a roll. And once they get on a roll…they'll take some stopping.
Anyway, what's astonishing is that we're still on for the treble, in late February, despite being visibly below our usual high standards. I don't honestly think we've got a cat in hell's chance of doing it again, but hey, it's fun to dream, eh? Good while it lasts.

The absolute shithouse unsportsmanlike display when arteta kicked the ball onto the pitch when Porto were about to take a throw in. The guy absolutely stinks.
Why he wasn’t booked for that I have no idea.

They’ve still never beaten Porto in Portugal.
the most obnoxious, arrogant, irritating fanbase, i cannot stand them.

and the amount of contempt for the european teams, yes they’re all poor in comparison to english clubs but all these players that come to play in the prem mostly played in those clubs.

Lost 4 drawn 1 of their last 10 games whereas we've won 15 drawn 2 of our last 17 games yet its us that's in crisis
We’re always in crisis. If it’s not poor form it’s the ‘suffering from success’. Oh how ever do we cope as a fanbase?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.