Champions League Games | Last 16 | 20/21 Feb '24

i totally can see Arteta being ok with going out at this stage to concentrate at the league. he has form for it, early Carabao exit this season to WHU away, earliest FA cup exit too (ok vs dippers in 3rd round but still...)

last season also first round of Carabao they lost to Brighton at home and threw FA cup and we beat them out of fa cup very early in January still.

now if they dont beat Porto at home they have a clear schedule with only PL games left. also would get absolute no media pressure for these early cup exists.

of course it can backfire mentally put all eggs in one basket but less games, less injuries, more time to regenerate, 1 game per week can also help.

the most obnoxious, arrogant, irritating fanbase, i cannot stand them.

and the amount of contempt for the european teams, yes they’re all poor in comparison to english clubs but all these players that come to play in the prem mostly played in those clubs.
A lot aren’t worse teams though. They are better teams than their individual players are.

Atletico, Porto, Inter etc. Playing them is like going to the dentist with no anaesthetic.

Arsenal will probably batter Porto at home but if that loss knocks their confidence even slightly and as a result they drop points against Newcastle at the weekend then I'll take it.

Compare McCoist’s disappointment for the Porto goal to the elation he displayed when Copenhagen scored, what an absolute prostitute to the red shirt media.

Until City take seriously in the short term the stuff being done in the media then it won't change any time soon.

As it is they're playing the very long game hoping that in 15 to 20 years we'll be one of two top supported teams in this country so the media will have to treat us differently.

Until City take seriously in the short term the stuff being done in the media then it won't change any time soon.

As it is they're playing the very long game hoping that in 15 to 20 years we'll be one of two top supported teams in this country so the media will have to treat us differently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.