FOC Roll Call :-)

82 yrs young. Supported City since 1956 although during the child rearing years, being a single parent with 4 kids, could only afford the occasional matches! After they all settled down and left home I got to more games eventually getting a season ticket and going home, away and Europe.
Do I qualify as an FOC? ;-)
Female old champion you qualify ;-)

82 yrs young. Supported City since 1956 although during the child rearing years, being a single parent with 4 kids, could only afford the occasional matches! After they all settled down and left home I got to more games eventually getting a season ticket and going home, away and Europe.
With bells on.

I can safely predict one thing, EB. When somebody starts a most popular Bluemoon poster thread, you'll be right up there, at least in the Champions League places, if not numero uno.

(That's my age, not favourite position btw)

First game 61/62 season, no idea who the opposition was or the score. Night match, rain, floodlights, pipe smoke... Heaven!

Finally gave up season card at the end of last season, mixture of poor health and sick of travel/parking issues at ground.

Seen it all, enjoyed 95% of it, even thr 'lean years', tolerated the other 5% (cheers Stuart).

Don't miss going, too many tourists.

74 now (going on 30). Seasoncard EL3 306. First match City v Leicester April 1959. City had to win to avoid relegation, which they did. That was the start of it for me. Bert, Bobby Johnstone, Joe Hayes & Co had me hooked. Many, many happy days over the years supporting this fabulous (sometimes crazy) club. Long may it continue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.