Carabao Cup Final 2024 | Sun 25th February

Lots of fans crowing about Liverpool celebrating winning a mikey mouse trophy.
Fuck that, i dont like the cunts but the League Cup is a proper trophy & one i love winning

Yeah but watch the media try and turn it into the CL final equivalent now.

Reactions: PPT
A bit off topic...

Is it just me being a grumpy **** or is Peter Drury a fucking melon?

I was happy when he got the job after that twat Tyler but he's really getting on my nerves the last few months!

He goes on like he's William Shakespeare of the poetic football world ffs

Just commentate on the fucking game and stop talking bollocks like the other two pricks.
Agreed, annoying as fuck

Chelsea a team of cowards. Palmer is a great player but clear attitude issue. Enzo if have think he’d be great for us but the rest wow. That Mudryk is a disgrace. I think Poch will be gone by weekend and probably rightly so they’re spineless and lack any plan. It’s so frustrating they have taken 4 points of us.
And that’s the big worry. If you look at ‘the form line’ like you do in horse racing it’s not good. That Chelsea team looked like Real Madrid against us. Liverpool had 5 first team players out today and were the best team overall. If those 5 players are back when we play them at Anfield, then the result is inevitable unfortunately .

A bit off topic...

Is it just me being a grumpy **** or is Peter Drury a fucking melon?

I was happy when he got the job after that twat Tyler but he's really getting on my nerves the last few months!

He goes on like he's William Shakespeare of the poetic football world ffs

Just commentate on the fucking game and stop talking bollocks like the other two pricks.
Like all commentators they lick scouse arse
Mustnt upset them.

Cue spitty praising Chelsea now the jobs done

Only positive from today;

- Utd fans' piss will be boiling as Liverpool add to their trophy tally, further cementing them as the "most successful klub" award that they both argue about with each other over so much.

And that’s the big worry. If you look at ‘the form line’ like you do in horse racing it’s not good. That Chelsea team looked like Real Madrid against us. Liverpool had 5 first team players out today and were the best team overall. If those 5 players are back when we play them at Anfield, then the result is inevitable unfortunately .
Hope the players have a bit more confidence in themselves than you do mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.