Carabao Cup Final 2024 | Sun 25th February

MCFC1993

Kick off time 15:00 (GMT). Live on Sky Sports for those in the UK.

Chelsea v Liverpool

I suppose we better have a thread for this.

Pretty easy to pick which way I want this one to go but it feels like they don't have a chance.

If I was younger and cleverer I would post a picture of 4 flickering candles and as the dippers fail we could extinguish one by one.
Want them to win fuck all.
I'd like them to win just this one - and watch them have the best parade ever at the end of the season, a farewell parade to Klipperty with just the League Cup from their nailed on Quadruple, held on the anniversary of Heysel.

I normally only bet £20 a week.
But I am going £50 today on no goal scorer in 90 minutes. Dippers won two cup finals without scoring in 90 minutes and if the real Chelsea turn up I fancy something similar. CTID

I'd like them to win just this one - and watch them have the best parade ever at the end of the season, a farewell parade to Klipperty with just the League Cup from their nailed on Quadruple, held on the anniversary of Heysel.
I would like them to have a parade

But with him receiving his old glasses and new false teeth

Come on Chelsea

Hopefully Chelsea turn up today and give them a game.

Be lovely if Palmer or Sterling got the winner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.