Luton Town (A) | FA Cup | Post Match Thread

Question: if Erling had scored 6 goals would that have counted as 2 hat tricks?
I would have thought it wouldn't myself

We conceded 14 shots from Luton of which 8 were on target. Could this be a record for the modern City? Fortunately the Viking had his shooting boots on, but we really need to sort out our defence before meeting Liverpool at Anfield.

I must be getting old. I dont mind the wanker wanker chant but I thought chanting Taylor is a **** was a step to far.

I do what we think of taylor but I'm surprised itv di6turn the sound down when chanting ****. Perhaps it's just a word I dont like !

Taylor generally is, although I thought he had a decent game last night.

Dunno how it came over on tv but the singing was non stop last night, can barely speak today - no sign of any microphones at our end but there was a tv camera, but I don’t suppose they panned in on us when we scored like they do for every other club? I thought the Luton fans were pathetic - a couple of hundred on the side near us were singing but I didn’t hear their main end once
Sounded mint. I could hear every word and was singing along from me couch

Good performance overall. Had a bit of a wobble either side of half-time just after Grealish went off but it was just a case of us being clinical while they were wondering why a bunch of half-chances didn't just go in. Proper cup tie, I thought, with both teams going for it.

Dunno how it came over on tv but the singing was non stop last night, can barely speak today - no sign of any microphones at our end but there was a tv camera, but I don’t suppose they panned in on us when we scored like they do for every other club? I thought the Luton fans were pathetic - a couple of hundred on the side near us were singing but I didn’t hear their main end once

I heard all the sing songs on the telly and radio.

Hmmm, if it wasn't for him it could've easily been 10.

Yeah, he prevented more than he gave away cheaply. TV banging on about him being rusty but given what he was up against he did ok.

Enjoyed the slightly chaotic nature of the game last night but on Sunday more entertaining still would be a very clinical evisceration. Leave them chasing shadows so they are under no illusions how far off the pace they really are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.