PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

View attachment 108476

Plenty of stuff here to go to court with!

C'mon City.. this is way over the line and you're not facing "Rebecca Vardy's account" mitigating factors.. he's specifically mentioned --- City by name!
He looks like Rick Astley after two minutes in a microwave
IMG_6022.jpeg

@projectriver Listened to the podcast this morning in the car. Fantastic stuff Stefan.

Harris has some sort of pathological issue with us. My understanding of the background is that our media team tried to engage with a number of journalists they thought they could establish what you might call a symbiotic relationship. In other words, we'd be open with them, and would expect objective reporting. This clearly failed over the longer term but was possibly productive for a while, with us seemingly getting a fairer hearing in some quarters. I don't know for sure who else that list included but I'm 99.9% sure Harris was & my suspicion is that his claimed "sources" were simply official ones.

I thought he was a serious journalist (made that mistake with Conn as well) so I would exchange information with him. I believe the email from me that he refers to in the podcast is one with the Booz Allen presentation prepared for HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed, in support of Etihad's defence of the Open Skies case. As part of that case, the presentation was in the public domain in the New York court.

However at some point he turned on us. Whether that was due to personal or other reasons only he knows. Since then he's twisted everything he can to try and insinuate our wilful misleading of anyone we needed to mislead. Like that snake Conn's shameful misrepresentation of the appointment of the CAS panel, everything he says has to be taken with a very large pinch of salt. He makes it his business to relentlessly troll City fans yet claim victimhood. The sad thing is that some fall for this.

@projectriver Listened to the podcast this morning in the car. Fantastic stuff Stefan.

Harris has some sort of pathological issue with us. My understanding of the background is that our media team tried to engage with a number of journalists they thought they could establish what you might call a symbiotic relationship. In other words, we'd be open with them, and would expect objective reporting. This clearly failed over the longer term but was possibly productive for a while, with us seemingly getting a fairer hearing in some quarters. I don't know for sure who else that list included but I'm 99.9% sure Harris was & my suspicion is that his claimed "sources" were simply official ones.

I thought he was a serious journalist (made that mistake with Conn as well) so I would exchange information with him. I believe the email from me that he refers to in the podcast is one with the Booz Allen presentation prepared for HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed, in support of Etihad's defence of the Open Skies case. As part of that case, the presentation was in the public domain in the New York court.

However at some point he turned on us. Whether that was due to personal or other reasons only he knows. Since then he's twisted everything he can to try and insinuate our wilful misleading of anyone we needed to mislead. Like that snake Conn's shameful misrepresentation of the appointment of the CAS panel, everything he says has to be taken with a very large pinch of salt. He makes it his business to relentlessly troll City fans yet claim victimhood. The sad thing is that some fall for this.
He must have a sponsor for his endeavours. No way is he in this for self gratification, alone.

Stefan clearly denied any suggestion that "a cartel set up UEFA's FFP rules in 2008." Platini was the architect and he has publically stated that the control of debt element was taken out because of pressure from major European clubs. The LFC, MUFC Arsenal, Spurs collusion was much later and was cumulative. The best illustration of it is the hateful eight letter which was circulated by Arsenal. Is Harris seriously suggesting that LFC and MUFC didn't put pressure on Richard Masters over the PL investigation?
The clearest recent and specific examples are the Newcastle changes in Dec 22 (associated party) and the most recent Chelsea changes in Dec 23 (amortisation limits) and probably this latest set of changes to the associated party rules (potentially City Etihad renewal related/Newcastle/Chelsea). These "tweaks" to the Rules are so specific they could be named after the teams targetted. Of course I don't have evidence (and if I did I would protect those sources!) but how does Harris think such changes come about. By random? Idiotic and naive.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.