United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

Not seen the match on tv but a couple of questions (1) was Fernandes not offside in the run up to their goal, I assume it was checked? (2) the foul on Foden just before he went off wasn’t a yellow? I think it was Amrabat? Looked very snide

"This was men against boys... They got battered." - Stevie Nichols

"[Ten Hag's comments in the post-match presser] was like they were coming from a manager in the FA Cup... This was pathetic." - Dan Thomas

"Manchester City were miles better than Manchester United... Any manager can tell his players to stay back and defend in numbers... I just can't see how United thought they were ever a match for City." - Stewart Robson

Watched game delayed knowing the score because I could only listen live. It felt like a different game to what I listened to. First of all I wasn’t so tense and was able to appreciate the play. Even the first half I thought were pretty good. Dominated from start to finish. Disagree with some opinions of how poor United were. They are just no where near our level. None of their good players had any effect. Great goal from Rashford though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.