United (H) | PL | Post Match Thread

"Load of old cobblers"

2.png

e2d56665c726b3d25c2375eed9a209ca.gif
GHw7CgQWoAEh-Wm

IMG-20240303-WA0039.jpg

FANTASTIC FODEN!!!

A VERY dominant & professional display. We dominated from the off & kept our composure after undeservedly going behind from an unbelievable Rashford Rocket.

ManUre came with Olé's game plan of sitting back, keeping it tight & hitting us on the break, & so it proved with Marcus's opening howitzer.

We continued to control the game leaving Onana with little choice but to revert to ManUre's famed hoofball. They kept threatening on the break, but in the main we handled all they offered, until Rashford's missed air-shot which could've put them two up.

We kept the pressure up until near half-time, & cometh the hour, cometh the Viking! BUT this time our Scandinavian Sledgehammer missed an open goal which was harder to miss than score! I wondered for a second if it was gonna be one of those days, but our performance kept suggesting different.

Into the second half, & ManUre were starting to look leggy & were merely defending & hitting long balls hoping for a chance on the break.

IMG-20240303-WA0040.jpg

Cometh ANOTHER hour, cometh the Stockport Iniesta, & this time he produced his own Rashford style hypersonic missile right into the same top left spot.

At this point ManUre's 'defend deep & hit on the break' was looking withered & forlorn, but they were always in the game in respect to them having a punchers chance of hitting us on the break.

As the game wore on into the latter stages, the Rags were visibly wilting, & it's during this period that Fantastic Phil played a sublime one-two & passed the ball low & firm past Onana & into the far right corner. Delirium ensued!!

I thought our Viking was so so throughout the match, but he mildly made up for the miss of the season by out-stronging the covering defender & placing the ball past a flailing Onana for the injury time goal which sealed the crucial win.

Every player stepped up & had a good game imo, & the huge gulf between City & the Old Toilet Black Sox was plain for all to see. Fuck knows what Ten Dawg was on about saying ManUre were unlucky to lose... ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

The MoTM was an easy choice... It's the Stockport Iniesta, Fantastic Phil Foden! Bernardo, Rodri, Walker, Dias, Boulders & Aké all had brilliant games too, & we deserved this hard fought, clinical win.

IMG-20240303-WA0047.jpg

It's Copenhagen next, so hopefully we can do ourselves justice & complete the job, whilst not picking up any injuries or suspensions ahead of next week's title head to head with the Red Bin Dippers. Roll on next week!

Without fear of contradiction that is the worse rag side I’ve seen in 60years of watching football The attitude of most of the players is horrendous to think Scuffy Jim paid £1.3B for 27% of that he must be insane The cheating of the GK told to pretend to be injured instructed by Stveeeve MaClaren tapping is head and pointing to ground so that TenHag could give a team talk, mind you it went well as they still conceded.
If Ferguson was there and wonder if he still thinks that City never go into a derby as favourites in his lifetime? in reality, in the words of Guy Mowbray It’s everytime

Last edited:
My daughter sent me a video today of my six year old grandson
His father is a massive utd supporter she said who are supporting today city he said
He was given a utd shirt and was toid if utd win he'd have too wear the rest of the season
He threw on the floor and told his father you won't win my daughter was pissing her self laughing
Done my life seeing that today he loves Haaland

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.