Trouble in the North Stand second tier vs United

i remember being a bit cunty in football stadiums when i was 17-20, although i have to say i never got in bother actually inside a stadium ever, not once. But then i stopped being a child and got incredibly embarrassed of myself - it amazes me that grown men in their 30s can still behave like this, it really pickles my mind.
Numerous FOCs on here warmly reminisce about the good old days of kicking fuck out of anyone and anything in the 70’s. Grey haired men square up to each other in pubs round here.

Even in the face of serious provocation, I’ve never assaulted another fan although I’ve come close several times. I don’t want rags in our end. Only Blues or even just people sympathetic to our club.

Was walking outside the ground before kick-off laughing at the amount of half-and-half sellers thinking to myself who the fucks going to buy one of them on Derby day...

Gets inside the ground and the concourse and toilets were full of them. Never seen so many.

As others have said, price of success I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.