FA Cup QF Draw | Newcastle (H) | Sat 16 Mar 17:30

Can't wait for this. Smash the skunks then straight to the Albert Hall to see The Bunnymen .
'under blue moon I saw you'
I remember Ian Mc celebrating Liverpool winning the league on the radio on our way down to Palace in 2014.

I remember Ian Mc celebrating Liverpool winning the league on the radio on our way down to Palace in 2014.
And I want more than I can get
Just trying to, trying to, trying to forget
Nothing ever lasts forever
Nothing ever lasts forever

whilst I think £30 per ticket max is fair, The complaints from Newcastle are a bit rich given the game at their place was the early rounds of the League Cup and also the fact that they sit away fans up nearer the moon than the field of play.
Another unintended consequence of FFP/PSR, clubs trying to maximise their revenue, be it tickets food and drink etc, given that clubs are now facing points deductions i can't see prices coming down anytime soon.

Another unintended consequence of FFP/PSR, clubs trying to maximise their revenue, be it tickets food and drink etc, given that clubs are now facing points deductions i can't see prices coming down anytime soon.
I've been saying the same from the start. It's ridiculous that a club can make FFP work by exploiting fans at every opportunity. The people who govern our game are cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.