FC Copenhagen CL Rd of 16 2nd leg (H) | Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
The Swiss Dunne is very composed and calm, even after mistakes and seems to be growing. His positional versatility is like that of one of those tools, with all the knives, screwdrivers and things; made by a country without an army. I forget the name. The Akanji Army Knife will have to do.

Akanji was assured with his quality and experience shining through. His performance was central to a comfortable win against a lively Copenhagen side.

We still definitely need a laughing emoji!! :-)

Look, I didn't vote for him. I'm having a nervous breakdown over that. Twice in the early hours of this morning I changed my vote but I've returned it to Akanji or whoever I voted for but I had to have a glass of Bailey's last night and it isn't even Christmas!!! ;-)

We still definitely need a laughing emoji!! :-)

Look, I didn't vote for him. I'm having a nervous breakdown over that. Twice in the early hours of this morning I changed my vote but I've returned it to Akanji or whoever I voted for but I had to have a glass of Bailey's last night and it isn't even Christmas!!! ;-)
That is a slippery slope you are heading down Eccles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.