Pictures of your Dog

Very sadly I lost my best mate "Little Titch" a couple of days ago, We got her from a rescue home about 6 years ago & she has been my constant companion more or less ever since, She was a truly wonderfull little Character.
Unfortunately we have elderly idiots living next door who decided during lockdown to import from a huge Dog from Romania (I dont know the breed) who the lady of the house has very little control over & the bloke of the house even less, sadd to say while I was down the other end of the garden cutting up wood there huge dog bulldozed its way through the fence / hedge & proceeded to attack Titch, by the time I was aware what was going on the huge dog had realeased its grip on Titch & she had managed to crawl back into our home,
Seeing the huge dog still in our garden I grabbed it by the collar to get it through the garden gate & off our land, I am a 16 stone builder & I could not move the Fuc#ing thing! so I went inside to care for Titch, put her in the car & straight to the vets where they found she had numerous broken ribs & huge internal damage & the only option was to put her to sleep,
I am still trying to come to terms with what happened hence my ramble, I have informed the police this morning & they are coming to see me tomorrow to have a chat, I have no idea what will happen if anything but all I can conclude is stupid people should not be in charge of huge (or any) dogs.
(Sorry about the ramble but I need to get my head round things & writing it down has helped a bit.)
P1260429.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.