Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Strong Dippers XI for their game with Prague tonight. Not many players rested apart from Salah and 'bargain basement it's-not-about-money' Carabao Cup hero Van Dijk.

Well, I think if we win the next two matches, we win the league. Will have to win this one first. I don't think a draw will do.

The team are staying in Manchester overnight instead of Liverpool and travelling down on the day of the game. As it's only down the road I'm amazed they even contemplated staying in that shit hole a second longer than necessary.
I heard that City couldn’t find a hotel without boarded up windows.

I'm confident because we've got a better midfield. What worries me is how many goals we've conceded to far lesser quality than Liverpool have up-front.

Is it a surprise that they absolutely loathe us? They would of hoovered up title after title if it wasn't for our brilliance over the last few years. Losing only a single game in a season whilst racking up 97 points and STILL not being good enough to win the league? That must sting beyond belief.

Is it a surprise that they absolutely loathe us? They would of hoovered up title after title if it wasn't for our brilliance over the last few years. Losing only a single game in a season whilst racking up 97 points and STILL not being good enough to win the league? That must sting beyond belief.

Don't forget their first premier league title meaning fuck all, that season meant nothing in the eyes of most sensible people

Strong Dippers XI for their game with Sparta Prague tonight. Not many players rested apart from Salah and 'bargain basement it's-not-about-money' Carabao Cup hero Van Dijk.
Fixed it for you. There are a number of clubs in Prague. Sparta is one of them. Sadly they're all a bit crap and have very little chance of giving them a serious game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.