Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I detest this fixture but I’ll always believe in the lads. Been shafted in plain sight over the years against them.

I’d say that it would be nice to see them on the end of a thumping. I’ve seen City do that against them at least.

I would so love a jammy/contentious win so that they’ll cry harder till the end of the season.

CTID
I get what you’re saying but the last thing we want is a contentious win. We’ve seen what happened after the spurs game where they were demanding the game be replayed and hey presto every decision since has gone their way!

I think we will win. The only thing that stops that is us turning back up the road after the coach gets smashed. I’d love the club to have the balls to do that
Advise the PL,Media & Plod well in advance.....coach hit.....we return straight to civilisation.

Then radio silence, no comments, no interviews, nothing.

Cold hearts,cool heads,hot feet and drive a stake right through #NeverCenturiansorTrebleWinnersPool !!

I can never feel confident going to The Cult. I mustve been 12/13 times and not seen a win.
Hopefullu thatll change sunday but i wont feel tickedy boo about going

Any other club, apart from dippers and rags, would be made to guarantee the safety of the opposition and their bus, but these cunts can attack our bus every time we play there. Nothing is ever said, not by the police, the premier league, liverpool fc or anyone in the media. But if someone supporting City says the wrong thing they’ll be arrested.

We have to at least match their result at the Etihad. That evens things up and boils the season down to who got the best results against the rest of the League.

A loss certainly doesn’t put us out of contention, but requires others to do our heavy lifting, while making the job of PGMOL & the PL that much easier for the Klopp Farewell Tour Trophy Parade!

City should request that the Premier League find them a safe way of getting to Anfield. And safe does not include a baying mob of thousands bricking the coach, and most importantly throwing flares, which if one landed near a fuel line could cause the bus to be on fire and potentially kill everyone in it. From a health and safety point of view such danger in peoples work areas is totally unacceptable and wouldn’t be accepted anywhere in a normal workplace (well, apart from uefa in Istanbul)

Midfield is where this is won on Sunday, and I think ours is slightly better. My guess is they'll have Mcallister, Szoboslai, and Elliott in their three, all good players but not masses of creativity against the better teams. We should be able to create quite a few chances and we can't be as profligate as we have been in so many matches this season. Take our chances and you have to fancy us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.