Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless by some miracle I get a ticket, I won't he watching this. I know that we're gonna get fucked over in one way or another, so I can't subject myself to bias commentary on whatever channel I choose. I'll be the madman walking around Delamere forest looking like I'm on death row. Hoping amongst Hope,that when I turn my phone on after its finished..I'm going to see happy texts.
Come on LBC, do it the armchair way.
Tea boxed off in the morning. Pub. Plenty of beer at home for ko. Foreign comms on dodgy box. Prowl around drinking, singing or hurling abuse. Weed. Same for second half....

The Rags schooled this shower of shit in the 0-0 earlier this season lol, and that was at Anfield for the biggest most hostile derby in the world and solar system.
The Rags didn't crumble.
Neither will we.
They might even score early and first, but just like our Derby last week we will take control of the ball and game and as long as we are clinical when our chances arrive we will go on and beat them.
Salah won't last the 90 mins also.
Now that is the spirit.
Foden and Kev to rip em apart

Can somebody let the cops know there’s a good chance a coach might be attending anfield on Sunday. Just last few years they seem to forget

Unless by some miracle I get a ticket, I won't he watching this. I know that we're gonna get fucked over in one way or another, so I can't subject myself to bias commentary on whatever channel I choose. I'll be the madman walking around Delamere forest looking like I'm on death row. Hoping amongst Hope,that when I turn my phone on after its finished..I'm going to see happy texts.
I know that feeling....sometimes my stress levels are so high in games like this that I feel if I just switch everything off and go out for a walk for an hour or so and come back and check the result.....never done this mind you lol.

When we were 2-1 down v Newcastle a few months ago though I had to give the wife a lift out somewhere as her taxi never turned up. Turned everything off and didn't listen to the radio and came back delighted to find that it was 3-2.

Can somebody let the cops know there’s a good chance a coach might be attending anfield on Sunday. Just last few years they seem to forget
knowing Merseyside police there will let the scousers know the route

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.