North Stand relocation while the stand is expanded

digbythebiggestdogintheworld

I sit in the (currently) upper tier of the North/Family stand, block 234. I am expecting to have to relocate while work is done behind where I sit, but I haven't heard anything from the club. With an eye on next season, does anyone know whether upper tier North/Family stand SC holders will have to relocate, and if so when and will it be temporarily while work is done? Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, in which case can someone please direct me to where it is covered. Ta v much.

I sit in the (currently) upper tier of the North/Family stand, block 234. I am expecting to have to relocate while work is done behind where I sit, but I haven't heard anything from the club. With an eye on next season, does anyone know whether upper tier North/Family stand SC holders will have to relocate, and if so when and will it be temporarily while work is done? Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, in which case can someone please direct me to where it is covered. Ta v much.
Talking about this at the match the other night, I’m assuming they are removing the roof and the building the back of the stand into the north stand, so the corporate boxes will also go, fuck know show they will do this either you’re going to get pissed wet through for a year or two or they will allocate around the stadium leaving less tourist’s spots. They may well be able to do it without disturbing the second tier until post season and then join it up(I’m no engineer).

Just the top two rows need to relocate. Think the affected have been informed already. Others will be unaffected other than having a cold breeze on their necks once the boxes and part of the roof are removed!

Talking about this at the match the other night, I’m assuming they are removing the roof and the building the back of the stand into the north stand, so the corporate boxes will also go, fuck know show they will do this either you’re going to get pissed wet through for a year or two or they will allocate around the stadium leaving less tourist’s spots. They may well be able to do it without disturbing the second tier until post season and then join it up(I’m no engineer).

They didn’t tinker with the roof with the South stand last time until the majority of the structure was built and took the existing roof out in preseason. They put boards in front of the suite at the back of the south stand and then removed it. I will imagine a few rows of seats will need to go though.

They didn’t tinker with the roof with the South stand last time until the majority of the structure was built and took the existing roof out in preseason. They put boards in front of the suite at the back of the south stand and then removed it. I will imagine a few rows of seats will need to go though.
Clever fuckers aren’t they? No doubt will do the same.

Unless you sit in rows P or R you wont need to relocate for next season. Friend of mine sits in the back row and hes been notified and moved to another seat in Tier 2.

Real question is what the pricing will be once the new Stand is built.

Last edited:
The roof had big gaps either side at the start of 2014/15 and these were filled in with pallets for the remainder of the season with limited success in keeping the rain out creating a number of waterfall features.

They’re not pulling out the corner bits of the roof this time. Maybe a lesson learned with how bad those ‘temporary’ South Stand corners look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.