Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep didn't look calm in the presser. Just like before Chelsea, which I noticed back then and wondered why. We might have "hidden" injuries or he has doubts about the starting XI: mostly about whether to play Kovacic or Alvarez or Nunes or Doku (if the latter two are fit enough in the first place). Something seems to worry him. Hopefully by Sunday he"ll be in top form and his demeanor will be more positive. Guess all those attempts to question the club and our success get to him at times.

The sooner this gurning wanker fucks off the better. He's perfect for the scouse scum, an over emotional cry baby and bad sportsman. Please City beat these cunts on Sunday. We know you're also playing Oliver and Attwell but just win!

"One of our slogans is 'This means more'...and if you don't like that one, we have others"

Our strategy should be positive rather than negative. I mean, we shouldn't worry about their strengths and try to contain them. Rather, we should play to our strengths and try to beat them fairly and squarely. Go for the win from the start and let them worry whether they can stop us.

The comments from that bin dipping victim merchant gobshite Alexander Arnold makes me really want us to give the murdering cunts a proper pasting on Sunday.

Shame he’s out injured as it would bring me endless glee to see Haaland go right through the twat at full speed and boot the fucker into the nearest A&E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.