Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep didn't look calm in the presser. Just like before Chelsea, which I noticed back then and wondered why. We might have "hidden" injuries or he has doubts about the starting XI: mostly about whether to play Kovacic or Alvarez or Nunes or Doku (if the latter two are fit enough in the first place). Something seems to worry him. Hopefully by Sunday he"ll be in top form and his demeanor will be more positive. Guess all those attempts to question the club and our success get to him at times.
He always looks like that in pressers. It’s the mind numbing questions that normally have nothing to do with the game that pisses him off. But he’s fuckin geezer and just brushes them off like he did with the tront question

I was asked by a rag earlier on at work, if I'd take a draw right now (then). I'll say the same thing now as I said to him; no, I won't. If we're two down going into the last 15 minutes, however I reserve the right to amend that call!

Pep didn't look calm in the presser. Just like before Chelsea, which I noticed back then and wondered why. We might have "hidden" injuries or he has doubts about the starting XI: mostly about whether to play Kovacic or Alvarez or Nunes or Doku (if the latter two are fit enough in the first place). Something seems to worry him. Hopefully by Sunday he"ll be in top form and his demeanor will be more positive. Guess all those attempts to question the club and our success get to him at times.
I thought he looked and sounded same as normal, mildly irritated at the shit he gets asked, more than mildly irritated by Slimon Stones. Still got that cough he had ever since he arrived in Manchester

I was asked by a rag earlier on at work, if I'd take a draw right now (then). I'll say the same thing now as I said to him; no, I won't. If we're two down going into the last 15 minutes, however I reserve the right to amend that call!
1 minute injury time in that scenario despite the 6 subs and 2 stoppages for dislocated heads.

I see Gvardiol starting this ahead of Ake. I expect 3-2-4-1
Stones playing alongside Rodri.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.