The Boxing thread

This situation of MMA fighers coming over to boxing because of the pay needs to stop.

They're not coming over and fighting novices such as themselves, but they are competing against the very top of boxing.

Going to lead to serious brain injuries.
I think fighting in the MMA has done enough damage

MMA is brutal, boxing is the top draw of contact sports. There is a reason for this.

I'm not knocking MMA fighters, they lace up and are brave bastards.

Just stop, they are both top contact sports.

Unlike boxing, one company has a monopoly over MMA unfortunately and they pay pittance.

We still have to temper that with a fact that the man he fought had only ever fought twice, in all honesty he should never even have been afforded the chance.

I'm still just as confused about Joshua as I was before the fight.

I don't know about "never even have been afforded the chance". FN is a legitimate fight with boxing as part of his discipline. I think he was too relaxed and bit too many feints, leaving him open for the shots.

But, not only that, Joshua has abandoned the whole patient boxing.

The two came together for a spectacular ending!

i pray Usyk knocks them all out cos' out the whole 3 of them he is a true boxer.

Fury and joshua are gravy train money hoarders and are making a mockery of the sport with their cross-over money spinning shit

As good as fury has been he has realized and monetized the entertainment business side of it...hence the continued shit show we see

Soory my point of view but i dont believe

Will get beat next time in the ring with a very good boxer. He is limited

But at least he is on the boxing wwe gravy train so he isnt bothered

Heavyweight boxing is total farce now, along with the rest of boxing world bodies. It needs a total overhaul but will never happen

The way you've posted, I'm unclear which fighter you're talking about.

I don't know about "never even have been afforded the chance". FN is a legitimate fight with boxing as part of his discipline. I think he was too relaxed and bit too many feints, leaving him open for the shots.

But, not only that, Joshua has abandoned the whole patient boxing.

The two came together for a spectacular ending!

He could have been seriously hurt mate, if he'd have been in with a parker or an usyk who might have beaten him for round after round the damage could have been a lot worse.

Interesting that when Fury stayed 'after I beat Usyk' he couldn't hold gaze. Looked at the floor big time.
Something there that he knows that's bit ingenious?

Funny you say that, but there's a bit at the end of the fight itself, when he's stood at the ring where he looks like he has doubts about what's he's just seen!

Might be something in that then!

This situation of MMA fighers coming over to boxing because of the pay needs to stop.

They're not coming over and fighting novices such as themselves, but they are competing against the very top of boxing.

Going to lead to serious brain injuries.

You could say that with fighters getting KO'd with 4oz gloves!

Not sure what you're argument is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.