Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The media will be salivating at the chance to celebrate this potential scouse victory. They will have polished and readied their references to history ,the kop, shankly, cilla black , Ken Dodd as well as oil money , 115 charges , klopp legacy . I’ll keep a sick bowl handy and pray to god our boys ram it down their throats.

Fucking hate their fanbase. They love to throw their weight around and the media are terrified of them. God forbid anyone actually tries to call them out on their behaviour..

Need a win tomorrow. Desperately. Going to watch with my supporters group. Let the drinks flow. Let a City victory reign. I need Haaland to score in first 7 minutes. And then we get a 2nd right after 2nd half starts. End them. We beat them, I think their season tanks.

A win is possible, but when was the last time we won a pl game at Annfield? They always seems to find a way to win or avoid a defeat.

Some people in here already setting up for a big disappointments for themselves.

I put my expectation as low as possible to keep my mental health and blood pressure in check so no matter what happens even if we lose it will not affect me at all and i can carry out my day tomorrow after the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.