Liverpool (A) - Sun 10th Mar, 15:45 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This. If anything the fixtures are tougher for us. Lose this and we're out of the title race regardless of the number of games remaining. Also, it is a must win game against Arsenal. If we can't beat any Top 5 team, we don't deserve to win the title.
Nah, whilst I agree if we don't win against this pretty average Liverpool side then I don't think we really deserve the title, have people learnt nothing from previous years?

5 point gap can disappear in a week.

I know it's not in our style but I personally wouldn't mind if we used dirty tactics against these lot today to get a result. Time wasting rolling around the odd accidental elbow here and there. The aftermath would also be hilarious if we won by being cunts all game haha.

They have to play us, Spurs and Villa. Admittedly the rest of the games are easy, even the Rags.

If City lose tomorrow, we’re not getting 5 points back on the Scousers. It’s a must win, or a draw is a minimum.
We've come back from worst positions - 2012 springs to mind.
Early days yet - not even Easter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.