The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I dont mind losing out to City cause you know if they win the league they did it cause they are the best team in the competition and earned their wins unlike Liverpool who the refs/league will bend over for.
Likewise, I know Arsenal won't be massive weirdos about it and will just enjoy their success. Unlike the dippers.

Weird watching the Liverpool-City game and thinking this is probably the most vulnerable I have seen City the past couple of years. You guys dont seem as in control of the ball/tight with it. Scary to think the team still has another few gears to kick up.

lack of control and killer instinct in number of big games throwing away leading situations is something you cannot keep doing and still win the title I am afraid.

we aint gonna get 3 points vs Spurs away, hopefully not a loss but draw, which means we just need to go on an immense winning run on all the rest of the games starting with Arsenal at home.

if we cannot beat any of Spurs, dippers, Arse, Chelsea home or away (in 8 games total) we aint winning the title.

from a great position today in HT 1-0 up with a brainfart in 2 minutes we gave every hope back to Liverpool who were missing crucial players.
watever was the HT team talk it went out on the window with that penalty and from that moment our control was zero.

We'll beat Arsenal.

Absolutely immense effort this season regardless of winning the title or not.

We gave everything last season and won a treble. I was fully expecting a season where we might only be in contention for one trophy.

We're still in for 3.

We're so lucky to witness this team in our lifetimes.

Performance against the dips aside.

Rags 3 points
Dips 1 point

Better than expected so far during our tough period.

Chin up and on we go. Liverpool deserved to win and no shame in that but city also dug in and did our best.

Brighton away before arse is important now. Need to turn up for that to set the scene for Arsenal.

Next….

Last edited:
Out of our hands but it's a good point. Need to beat Arsenal now though.

Navigate the next 3 or 4 and then we have a much easier run in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.