The Title Race - 2023/24

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's not unlikely at all. The stuff of proper nightmares for them.
I wouldn’t say it’s ‘not unlikely at all’ because there are so many permutations, and so it is unlikely, statistically speaking, but it’s certainly perfectly possible, especially if we don’t lose today.

Winning on goal difference is also possible (especially if we win by two goals or more today) and would definitely finish them off!

We have to win all our games until we can’t be caught, end of. All is not lost through, even if we lose tomorrow, but I think if we are 1 up and the ref plays 12 minutes of added time I might check in to the local coronary unit
That scenario is a given. Im sure sky will sell their foitage to netflix for a £1bn then. Its interest of so nany for a Klopp send off.. money talks..pkease be 2 up tomorrow at the 99 min somehow city!

The game on Sunday is a title decider for the Dippers because we have proven many times that we can come from virtually impossible situations to win league titles , if the Dippers win and go four points clear it will only make our manager and group of players more determined to win every remaining game , which we have done in the past
The Dippers have never come from behind to win a title and even four points clear with ten games to go they will be looking over their shoulder and will eventually bottle-it , like they have in every close title race with us.
Which is why every fan , pundit who support of that vermin ridden club are frothing at the mouth on the build up to this game , and making all the noise it will all count for f*ck all when the blue ribbons are on the trophy again in May and Klippety is back in Germany crying with just his League Cup medal in his pocket.

Spot on. I was hoping Brentford could hang on today but when Arsenal scored it didn’t feel as sickening as it normally would when a title rival snatches a late winner.

I said months ago that I’d happily sign for us coming 2nd to Arsenal in the PL and us retaining the CL
Id prefer the reverse. You guys win the 4th in a row and undo everything the rag cunts have done in the competition. We finally win our first CL and Klopp goes home with the best trophy ever in existence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.