Liverpool (A) | PL | Post Match Thread

Not out if our hands , beat the Arse and start scoring more goals than Liverpool
Won't make any difference if the dippers win all of theirs. They have a point more. Sadly the title is out of our hands, but I still thnk we'll win it.

Let’s hope you’re sat at home well away from the ground then, can fuck off with an attitude like that.

We’ll get it together and show them who’s who once again, as we always do.
I’ll be there screaming my guts out, we all need to be up for it as they’re a top team. It’s about time the atmosphere from last season returned, the players need us.

Ederson seems to have forgotten that, as a goalkeeper, he has the added advantage of using his hands. If he thought he could get to that ball with his feet, then he definitely could have got it with his hands!!! That guy is fucking mental and clearly believes his own press about how good he is with his feet! He was inches away from same thing in last game and it drives me fucking mental!

No he couldn’t.

Sturridge tripped up then said “we” and then remembered he needed to say “they” when talking about the scouse cunts

Knobhead

Ederson smacked into him with his right leg, had several minutes of treatment and then needed to be subbed because of it…..

Of course it was a penalty and extremely poor from Ederson who must’ve known Nunez was there and could’ve pulled out.
He had a split second to make the decision

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.